Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Rules Of Acquisition"

Okay, here are my predictions for the west.

WESTERN CONFERANCE SEMIFINALS

1. Detroit vs. 7. Calgary

As much as I would love to see the Flames take this series, I picked Detroit originally. To prove that I am honest, you need look no further than this. As of now, I would say that given the way the Predators have handled Detroit that even should the Red Wings advance that Calgary will beat them. However, before the series began I picked Detroit, therefore I have to stick with them here. Detroit in 6.

3. Minnesota vs. 4. Anaheim

I would have to go with the Ducks in 7. That being said, this is also a series where I would have changed my pick given the results thusfar of the current series. Anaheim, besides the last game is looking down and out of things at the moment.

So there ya go... a couple days late, but here none the less.

~Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home