Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Melora"

I figured I would give out all of my predictions for the playoffs now, instead of round by round.

I will then update them accordingly (If I have to) at the end of each round.

EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

1. Montreal vs. 4. New Jersey

This will be a tough series, with the Devils taking out the Habs in 7 games.

2. Pittsburgh vs. 3. Washington

Ovenchkin vs. Crosby. Who will be the next great one? They’ll have to go through each other to find out. These teams both have a lot of offense, and I think it will come down to goaltending. You would assume that would favor Washington, but I think the Fleury/Conklin tandem will be too much for the Caps. Penguins in 6.

And that is that. Tomorrow will be the West.

BTW…

Detroit is up 1 game to 0 over Nashville

San Jose and Calgary are tied at 1 a piece

Montreal leads Boston 1-0

Dallas leads Anaheim 1-0

Washington over Philly 1-0

Rangers lead the Devils 2-0

Minnesota and Colorado are tied at 1
And.

Pittsburgh leads Ottawa 2-0.

So far my predictions arent that bad, with the exception of the NY/ NJ series. Of course, if you look at the original post, you will notice that series was the one I had the toughest time predicting.

~Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home