Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Rivals"

So I went 4-4 in my 1st round predictions. Got 3 of the east right and only 1 in the west. Ouch.
Well, now its time to predict the 2nd round.

EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

1. Montreal vs. 6. Philadelphia

Ok, I never thought I would say this but I want to the Flyers to win this series. That being said, Canadians in 6.

2. Pittsburgh vs. 5. New York

I am sticking with the Penguins until the bitter end. The ex-Sabres co-captains playoff hopes both come to an end in the 2nd round. Pens in 5.

WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

1. Detroit vs. 6. Colorado

Wow, feel like I took a time machine to 7 years ago. I picked Detroit originally to go to the Finals, and thus I am sticking with them here. Red Wings in a brutal 7. I think we’ll see the 1st 3 period OT of the postseason thus far in this series too.

2. San Jose vs. 5. Dallas

Dallas looked much stronger in the opening round than did San Jose. Stars in 6.

You need 16 wins to obtain the Stanley Cup.
These teams all have 4 under their belts.
12 more to go.
8 teams
42 days
1 survivor

~Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home